Joshua Oliver, Assistant Principal
1. Promote the Mission and Vision of MJHS
2. Culture of Trust, Collaboration and Joy
3. Clear Communication
5. Reduce Achievement Gaps
6. High Student Achievement and Academic Growth
-Assistant Principal, Redlands Unified School District
-Assistant Principal, Palm Springs Unified School District
-Dean of Students, Palm Springs Unified School District
-Social Studies Teacher, Palm Springs Unified School District
-Social Studies Teacher, Bonita Unified School District
- Leadership philosophy encompasses processes in which cooperating individuals influence and motivate each other to promote the attainment of group and individual goals through team-based decision making.
- Commitment to educational excellence and the ability to inspire and motivate others with a student-focused approach to schooling that unites stakeholders.
- Educational vision is driven by a student-focused, collaborative philosophy and being mindful of what is educationally sound and best practices.
Licensure and Certificates:
-ILL Professional Administrator
-Administrative Services Credential
-Single Subject Social Studies Credential 7-12
Degrees and Certifications:
-MA, Educational Administration, California State University San Bernardino
-MA, Curriculum and Instruction, University of Phoenix
-BA, History, California State University San Bernardino