1. Promote the Mission and Vision of MJHS
2. Culture of Trust and Collaboration
3. Clear Communication
5. Reduce Achievement Gaps
6. High Student Achievement and Academic Growth
- Assistant Principal, Maryville Junior High School
-Assistant Principal South Doyle High School, Knox County
-Assistant Principal, Career Magnet Academy, Knox County
-Leadership Academy Fellow, Hardin Valley Academy, Knox County
-Graduation Coach, Carter High School, Knox County
-English Teacher, West High School, Knox County
- Leadership philosophy encompasses processes in which cooperating individuals influence and motivate each other to promote the attainment of group and individual goals through team-based decision making.
- Commitment to educational excellence and the ability to inspire and motivate others with a student-focused approach to schooling that unites stakeholders.
- Educational vision is driven by a student-focused, collaborative philosophy and being mindful of what is educationally sound and best practices.
Licensure and Certificates:
-ILL-P Professional Administrator, 443
-English 7-12, 407
-Team Certified Evaluator
Degrees and Certifications:
-Ed.S. Educational Leadership, University of Tennessee
-MS, Secondary Education, University of Tennessee
-BA English Literature, University of Tennessee