Nick Kessler, Assistant Principal
1. Promote the Mission and Vision of MJHS
2. Culture of Trust, Collaboration and Joy
3. Clear Communication
5. Reduce Achievement Gaps
6. High Student Achievement and Academic Growth
- Mathematics Teacher, Maryville High School
- Mathematics Department Chair, Maryville High School
- Assistant Baseball Coach, Maryville High School
- Leadership philosophy encompasses processes in which cooperating individuals influence and motivate each other to promote the attainment of group and individual goals through team-based decision making.
- Commitment to educational excellence and the ability to inspire and motivate others with a student-focused approach to schooling that unites stakeholders.
- Educational vision is driven by a student-focused, collaborative philosophy and being mindful of what is educationally sound and best practices.
Licensure and Certificates:
-ILL-B Professional Administrator, 442
-Math 7-12, 413
-Team Certified Evaluator
Degrees and Certifications:
-Ed.S. Educational Leadership, Lincoln Memorial University
-MS, Secondary Education, University of Tennessee
-BA Mathematics, University of Tennessee