Hello! My name is Kerry Hall. I am the head Media Specialist at MJHS.
We believe students should be life-long learners and that exposure to a large variety of books and reading materials makes this possible. We work closely with teachers to provide research materials, databases, and reading and math programs.
Tips for Success
- Read at least 20 minutes a day
- Read a variety of books: fiction, non-fiction, biography
- Keep up with current events and technology
- Always read a book, then watch the movie (especially when this is a school grade. Your teacher will know)
- Support the school and public library
Maryville Junior High School Library
Thanks to the Maryville City Schools Foundation for their generous grant towards updating our library! We have new furniture and Maker Spaces.
New arrivals! eBooks! For information on downloading: Click here