PAC - (Parent Advisory Council)
About the MJHS Parent Advisory Council (PAC)
- Parent representatives to the PAC serve a two-year term.
- MJHS PAC Facebook Page
- Our goal as parents is to support the staff of MJHS in their efforts to teach our children by providing "helping hands," expressing appreciation and encouragement to the teachers and staff, and initiating fundraising events to provide funds for some educational "extras."
- Parent participation is the key to a successful PAC program. Your support through volunteer efforts and/or fundraising activities is vital. We greatly appreciate all of you and hope all parents choose to join PAC. Our goal is to make the MJHS experience a rewarding one for everyone involved: students, staff, and parents.
- All parents are encouraged to join PAC and support their child through supporting MJHS.
- Your comments, suggestions, and creative ideas are always welcome. Please feel free to contact any of the committee members or school officials. Together we can make a difference in our children's education!