PAC - (Parent Advisory Council)
- PAC Agenda
- PAC Board / Contact info
- PAC Board Minutes
- PAC Budget
- PAC By-Laws
- PAC Meetings
- PAC Reimbursement Request
- Parent Volunteer Handbook
- Request to Volunteer Form
- Standing Committees
MJHS Parent Advisory Council (PAC)
Officers for 2019-2020
Julie Elder email@example.com 865-660-4523
Kathy Schock firstname.lastname@example.org 865-742-4147
Kallee Twiner email@example.com 865-724-5008
Jennifer Daves firstname.lastname@example.org 865-806-2421
Career Fair Chair
Kristy Stott email@example.com 865-748-0109
Kristie Ballew firstname.lastname@example.org 865-406-3675
2019-2020 PAC Minutes
2017-2018 Minutes Archive
About the MJHS Parent Advisory Council (PAC)
- Parent representatives to the PAC serve a 2 year term.
- A list of current board members can be found under by clicking on Contact Us.
- MJHS PAC Facebook Page
- Our goal as parents is to support the staff of MJHS in their efforts to teach our children by providing "helping hands," expressing appreciation and encouragement to the teachers and staff, and to initiate fundraising events to provide funds for some educational "extras."
- Parent participation is the key to a successful PAC program. Your support through volunteer efforts and/or fundraising activities is vital. We greatly appreciate all of you and hope all parents choose to join PAC. Our goal is to make the MJHS experience a rewarding one for everyone involved: students, staff, and parents.
- All parents are encouraged to join PAC and support your child through supporting MJHS.
- Your comments, suggestions and creative ideas are always welcome. Please feel free to contact any of the committee members or school officials. Together we can make a difference in our children's education!